The Katahdin Tourism Partnership seeks to attract representatives from all of the following groups to participate in its December 4, 2013 Outdoor Recreation Tourism Planning Charrette.
Participation priority will be given to the first five registrants in each of the following groups:
- Landowners and managers, timber operators
- State agencies
- Town officials
- Community organizations (includes schools, hospitals, etc.)
- Recreation organizations (snowmobile, ATV, hiking, biking, etc.)
- Restaurants and retail businesses
- Lodging businesses (includes campgrounds, sporting camps)
- Conservation and economic development groups
- Others (legislators, Internet and cell providers, banks)
We hope to pull together a broadly representative group of interested individuals who may not routinely have opportunities to talk with each other about tourism development goals and strategies.
To register for the charrette, click here.